Sunday, April 5, 2009

Adorable<3

This past weekend Shawn and I went out to Lamar for the city wide rumage sale. He has cousins out there and we stay with them and then get up really early (like black friday early) and shop for everything. We were looking for a washer, but we were unsuccessful :(

I did get a cute pair of shoes for 2 dollars and a spice rack for $1.25. I also got some really cute his and hers towel hangers. Way cute :] We got to spend some time with Olivia, our flower girl. We had a blast chasin after her all day, and by the end of the day I was dead set of having a little girl someday! (not that I wasn't already)

Fun Weekend=Fun pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

TannHart said...

Hey..cute blog! I saw a Kenmore washer the other day at a flea market off of traffic way (under the glenstone bridge) for $130. It looked pretty nice :)

TannHart said...

also...I'm sure you've already thought of this but Craigs list = awesome! And last but not least, Sears has their Kenmore appliances 20% off right now plus through Saturday there is no Mo sales tax on energy star appliances.

Sorry such a long comment